Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, July 9, 2009

My favourite place.

My first job after the vacation was calendar photography.

This time the location is Odaiba's Hotel Nikko Tokyo.

This was where I celebrated my birthday with a group of friends last year.

There's just something special about this place.
Somehow the concept this time has that kind of feeling about it.

Words can't describe it, it just has the best view.


It's beautiful in the day, but
when the sun sets it gets even better.


The photography was done at a place that I liked,
with the best staff.

Here's a sneak peak.


I'm hoping that it'll turn out good [laugh]

There was much fuss over the shots, and it took some time.
But I had fun too.
I hope the people who view the photos will also enjoy them.

Ah yes, my travel stories from New York.
There will be photos in the Gallery section soon.

Please look forward to it.


This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP