Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What type of day will it be today?

Hello

I've safely returned home

This time, I travelled to...

Ta-dah

Ger... Ger... Germany

Is it surprising?

Today is the first day of filming
for a new drama

Because of my involvement in this drama
My off days were shortened...

It's alright
As I enjoyed it

It's been a while since we met
Eh? We've seen one another recently?
Those kind of comments were overheard

It's a totally mature cast
Quite nerve-wrecking

My role this time
A wealthy man
Which means, my clothes too will be rich [laugh]

So
I'm thinking what kind of day it'll be today

The first episode of News Sokuho wa Nagareta airs today

It's okay if you can't watch it live
There are repeat broadcasts

Asking everyone to watch
This entry has become one for advertising

This has been Narimiya.

2 comments:

rutiger November 23, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

thanks for translation.
what was he doing in germany?
strudel research perhaps.

grumpy November 23, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

We shouldn't be surprised if his next product launch is the 'Narimiya Strudel' then...

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP