Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Narimiya Hiroki
10th Anniversary Photobook


On the 3rd, actor Narimiya Hiroki attended a press conference and handshake event for fans at Shibuya's PARCO where he debuted 10 years ago. The event was to commemorate the release of his photobook 'Hiroki Narimiya Anniversary Book 10', which showcases his journey in the entertainment industry through the decade. Interacting with his 2000 fans, he commented, "It's been a distinct Narimiya Hiroki for the past 10 years." The secret to being an actor and involved in various activities? "Well, actually once I rest (reluctantly), I'll start to forget about things! That's how it is with me."

10 years ago, he made his debut at PARCO Theatre which was nearby. "At that time, I had a vision of myself 3, 5, 10 years down the road. I wish I was cool enough to say that, but in reality, back then I felt insecure and uneasy. Right now, being able to stand here is beyond my imagination." In the past, he had thoughts about quitting being an actor, "The director got mad at me and I thought I should just disappear, but then I saw that the posters had been printed... I realized that I was being a coward," he recalled.

Now he's a popular mature actor who gets leading roles in movies and dramas. "At this point, is it good?" he seemed to be wondering himself. Regarding his activities in the future, "I want to laugh, and have fun doing them. I'd like to try producing more entertainment-related projects."




Buy from YesAsia:
Hiroki Narimiya - Anniversary Book 10

4 comments:

Kanna July 5, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

I'm glad he kept acting~ So cool how much he has grown.

Thank you for translating!

lili July 6, 2010 at 4:08 AM  

GRACIAS ! HONTONI GOOD SASHISHU !!!! LOVE KISESS!

Anonymous July 6, 2010 at 7:33 PM  

おめでとう!
私は必要その本を
挨拶

Anonymous July 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM  

Hiroki Narimiya is in more commercials than he is movies and tv dramas.

That's not his fault, it's his agency, using him for more and more money.

He has lost the sparkle in his eyes, he looks like a host. I feel really bad for him.

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP