Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, March 5, 2010

Wait a minute, where is this?

I just realized
It's already March...

Time flies~

Yesterday
I had Romanian food
With Romanian friends

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A country where agriculture is prosperous
Maybe that's why Romanian food
Suits the palate of Japanese people

My friend asked
how to recommend a dish

HIROKI
KOUYATTE~KOUYATTE~KOUYATTE~
TABERUNDA

I taught him the polite form

Change of topic

Right now, doing something new

A first ladies' item
A collaboration

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's my tenth anniversary
So it might be related

6th March

I made my debut
On that day

To everyone who reads this blog
It'll be great if I could meet you

Tomorrow ne

This is kinda irritating right...
Feels like a quiz [laugh]

S after all [laugh]

This has been Narimiya.

2 comments:

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM  

Congratulation for your anniversery !!!!
And smile because for the sentence to meet.....BIG SMILE !!!!

Anonymous March 6, 2010 at 10:59 PM  

PS:
Why you are in Rumania???

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP