Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, April 17, 2010

Even though it's April!?

Hello~

The moment I left home this morning…
I got a shock

So cold

Seems like it's snowing in Tokyo

That's what I thought, still half asleep
I got into the car

Today's clothes


2 pairs of pyjamas [laugh]

It was just turning warm recently
This intense cold troubles me

It's easy to catch a cold in this kind of weather

Are you ok?
Are you coming down with a cold?

This morning I was on Ousama no Brunch

Quite nerve-wrecking

After that recording for another programme

YanMega will air
in a week

The first episode will be completed soon too

Kidding~

I joke around when I'm nervous [laugh]

It'll be great if it turns out to be an interesting drama

Recently I've been using twitter as well so be a follower, yoroshiku

Once in a while

Well then


This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

4 comments:

kanna April 19, 2010 at 8:00 AM  

Nari has a twitter? xD!!!!!!!


Can't wait for the drama, and I agree with him about the weather. It was raining and in the 40s two days ago and now we're close to 88! Intense!


As always, thanks for translating!

Anonymous April 25, 2010 at 3:09 AM  

YOU DONE SO WELL!!!!
最初のエピソードは素晴らしい!!!!!された

EmiL April 27, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

thank u for the translation, can u tell me hiroki narimiya twitter account? pleaaaassseeee...m(_ _)m

grumpy April 29, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

I think he's talking about the YanMega twitter:
http://twitter.com/yanmega_tbs

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP