Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, September 28, 2009

Betrayal

There's an event covering for today

The ban has been lifted
Announcement of "Streaming News Flash"


My role
A TV station's part-time assistant director


There are many secrets in the drama
I don't think I can reveal much about my role [laugh]

There's no pre-established harmony
Leading up to the underplot

Up till now, I've never worked under this style

"Betrayal" is the one word
That the producer will use
To describe this drama

Then

In the next half of the day
Photography for Smart and Q-Pot


It's been a while since I got all dressed up
The atmosphere is unlike of that in the drama
Experienced them both in one day

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP