Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thank You

Yesterday and today
At the Rihga Royal Hotel
The birthday event
It's over

For so many people
To celebrate my 27th birthday

I was really happy

Everyone
"You make me energetic"
That's what you said to me, but

For myself, as an actor
What has made me last this far
Is because of everyone

I get my strength from all of you

At this party
I saw all the faces
I think about it once more

At the event
I made mistakes playing the piano
But I really enjoyed it

Maybe sometime in the future
I'll put up another piano performance
I'll think about it

Thank you very much

Also for those who were not able to attend the event

Thank you

From here on onwards too, Narimiya Hiroki
Please treat me well

Narimiya Hiroki

1 comments:

KanonNerd September 25, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

I celabrated your birthday in sweden.. I even made you a cake..= http://bilddagboken.se/p/frontpage.html#3

love you.. *crying*

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP