Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, December 26, 2009

Home Party

Yesterday
With a close friend
We had a X'mas party

After work
I went to buy ingredients for cooking...

Although it's Christmas
At the shop entrance
There was New Year decoration

I took in a deep breath to relieve my tension
Isn't that too much!? [laugh]

But of course
It was a very fun party

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After moving house
This is the first time
I'm using the dining table properly

I like home parties
While eating
You can take your time with conversations

Like things you can't really
talk about outside

I think that's what is good
about home parties

I'm on a diet, but
On Christmas
Every year, like a routine
I'll have KFC

Ah

The PC was in a bad condition
I went to the Apple Store

Actually I had 2
One to watch DVD
The other is connected to the net,
but couldn't watch DVD

Those 2 are important
They're not working well

So
As a Christmas present to myself
I bought a mac book pro

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The staff was great

Like moving data from the old PC,
and explaining about repairs or servicing
They spent half a day

Mac's support staff is excellent
Really super

When I received the receipt
I blurted out

"Let's be friends"
that's what I said ne [laugh]

This Christmas was a good one

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP