Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Man of Depth

I've been rather busy
Haven't been writing, but

I'm feeling great

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was handshake event for 'Narimiya Deshita'
over the weekend
I met many people
And spoke to many of them

Everyone
For braving the cold
Thank you very much

Then

An invitation from Sakamoto-san
who played the role of Teru in DROP

To watch a Keaton live

Everyone's character were deep and surreal
It was an interesting live

Meeting Sakamoto-san and Oniyakko-san backstage
It's been a while

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then yesterday

At an event called WHISKY LOVERS AWARD
I received an award

From now on to match the whisky
I'll be an adult
I did win it but

Actually to be that sort of adult
If I can be one

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'll be glad

Thank you very much

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP