Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, December 3, 2009

Narimiya Deshita

Good evening

Today's report!

At last!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At last!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

It's complete

Jyan!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Narimiya Deshita"

Somehow having my own book in my hand
Is somewhat moving

Browsing through it

Hmm

It's good!

Actually it brings back memories!!

The crude sentences I wrote for the blog
To be in a book
I didn't think it was possible [laugh]

But then
I'm glad

Ginza on the 5th
Nagoya on the 6th
Fukuoka on the 12th

I'll see everyone
At the handshake events

To those who have this book
What do you think about it?

I'd like to know

Your messages
I'll read them bit by bit

Thank you

This has been Narimiya.

Purchase from YesAsia:
Narimiya Deshita

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP