Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ate a Crab...

Yesterday and today
I was at an event
In Sendai & Asahikawa

Yesterday evening
I had delicious seafood in Sapporo

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The shopowner
Handled the crab right before me
It's a great service

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Eating the crab
It's the first time that I still wasn't quiet [laugh]

Anyway
It was delicious

Thank you for the meal

Today I was at an event
At the Bell Classic Asahikawa ceremonial hall
Remodelling works were completed about 3 days ago

This event was
Something like an opening ceremony

I've used it
Even before any bride and groom ♪

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

In both Sendai and Asahikawa
Many people came
I was excited

In the cold
Thank you

Although it was cold outside
It was filled with warmth
It was a tiring but
Fulfilling weekend

Did you watch yesterday's Bloody Monday?

[laugh]
I wasn't able to watch as I was eating crab

At night
I looked at pictures
From the site

That's the first place to go for Bloody Monday info
I was glad

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

kanna February 1, 2010 at 8:48 AM  

Have you been able to watch the dorama? I haven't found it up on any of the subbers sites. I know TimelesSub is going to sub it.

As always, thanks for translating!

grumpy February 1, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

I watched it without subs :)
I think because it's kind of action-packed, I could follow the story without needing to understand every word...

Anonymous February 7, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

i watched bloody monday, it was very nice

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP