Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hong Kong - Day 2

Hello.

It's my second day in Hong Kong.

Yesterday, I had lively rounds of champagne

It seems like it's hard for me to get out of bed.

My manager took a photo of my sleeping face.


But, I feel refreshed in the evening.

At last, it's time for the event.

It's a 2-shot scene on a dinner cruise!!

Hong Kong is definitely warmer than Japan,

but as expected, it's cold when you're out at sea.

Unconsciously, I was hugging myself halfway through the scene (laugh)

I took a photo with this scenery behind me.

To all of you in Japan.



It's a million-dollar night view.

Participants of this event came dressed-up,

such consideration is heartening.

But, there were many children who were lightly-dressed,
I hope they don't catch a cold.

I'm going to bed now.

Well then,

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP