Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, January 10, 2009

I'm back.

I've returned home.

Without any injury, I'm back safely in Japan.

Everyone, I'm really sorry for making you worry.

Wow... Brazil was really far.

It's like on the other side of the world.

It was a really stimulating and enjoyable trip.

It's impossible to express it in words.

Because the memories of this trip cannot be put into a BOX,
I'll talk about it in time to come.

I wonder if I got a tan?

In the car returning home from the airport,

I saw a turnip at the front of a greengrocer's store.

Somehow...

I felt relieved.

Narimiya's life in Japan for this year begins with a turnip.

Yosh!!

I'll do my best!!

This year too everyone, please treat me well!!

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP