Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tora-san? Brad Pitt?

Otsukaresamadesu.

Today was the event covering day for the movie "Drop".

Various things were done since morning.

But it was enjoyable because it was together with Shinagawa-san and Hiro-kun!!

When there are others besides yourself, you can be lazy.

I'm joking, just joking (laugh)

Today's lunch.


3 of us ate together, but,
sashimi is Shinagawa-san's weakness (>_<)

It was the main for this bento...

Such bad luck for Shinagawa-san.

And then there's the butler Hiro-kun.


Shinagawa-san said.

My role is as 'Tora-san'.

Then

Hiro's role is like that of Brad Pitt.

That kind of image.

Ehhhhh?!

Maybe I'd like to have the 'Brad Pitt' image too (laugh)

Well, that kind of movie.

The type that makes everyone feel good.

If you'd please, watch it in March.

My doubts,
they have been cleared thanks to everyone.

Thank you very much.

Well then,

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

00cake February 7, 2009 at 4:12 PM  

your lunch seems colorful.
i will try to let my mom to make my lunch like that...

hahahaha....

Sinziana May 20, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Hello, nice work here! To tell the truth I wasn`t expected that the blog to be in english, nice job, I discover it accidentally, it was a nice surprise.
What else can I say? Ganbate!
I look up for you next post!
If you like try to take a look on my blog (even it is not in english).
Have a good day!

johanna May 24, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

hiroki smile always

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP