Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, January 11, 2009

Souvenirs from Brazil.

Good morning.

I've been asleep ever since I returned home yesterday.

Total jetlag.

When I woke up, I looked out the window.

It was dark.

Ah, it's evening already~

1 day had already passed by!

I got up quickly and bought a mobile phone.

It's been inconvenient.

Ah, that's right.

I bought these in Brazil.


This,

an Isabela Capeto beads T-shirt.

Sandals which seem to be popular in Brazil.

Facetted glasses.

Well then

I'm going for the New Year's shrine visit.

I will wish for this year to be a good one.

And so...

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP