Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things that give you power.

Good evening.



「MY LOUIS VUITTON STORY」 is


a Vuitton production that I took part in.


It is an honour for me to be chosen along as someone who fits the Vuitton image.




Thank you !!




When I went to Paris,


laid out in big piles in the shop's layout

I saw the vintage trunkcase,

it's something inherited over time na,

So cool na~ I remembered feeling moved.





From the places I go, the things I put on, the people


I receive much power from them.



It's not affected by eras or fads


Whatever happens, its dignity stays

Just having it is like upgrading myself

That's how I'm made to feel



Vuitton-chan.




From now on, it will be used often.



By the way


I'm in here

http://prom.ameba.jp/lv/

1 comments:

Anonymous December 23, 2008 at 10:42 PM  

he looks really cool in My LV Story! and I absolutely love him in Bloody Monday..how come a villain can look that hot!!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP