Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, January 5, 2009

From Brazil.

Right now, I'm still travelling in Brazil but
*it's already widely known in Japan.
The mail was sent in a hurry.

I am absolutely okay!!

Without thinking through it, I posted an entry to this blog,
and this has caused many people to worry needlessly.

I am deeply sorry.

Incidents that happen during a trip,
they are part of it being enjoyable,
that's what it means to me personally.

Therefore, dealing with such troubles
are also part of being prepared for a trip.
To my friends who are travelling with me,
you have helped me in various ways...

Thanks to you,
a passport has immediately been reissued,
and I can return home without any difficulty.

I think that I should be able to go to Hong Kong too.

Now, I can continue on with my trip whole-heartedly.

Please, do not worry.

Once I get back home,
I'll update again.

This has been Narimiya.

~

*It's about him losing his passport.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP