Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Already September?

Today there was a photoshoot for Men's Voi
It was near an American military base


Yesterday I went for a massage
While putting on make-up
I was asleep

Winter clothing

Oh no!! Hot~!!!

Lunch was in the shop
where we had the photoshoot
Italian


I ate a lot
It's part of the job [laugh]

After that

For the event
I had a secret practice

Soon
Everyone will be informed

From today it's September

It's back to school
for the students

Did you make good memories this summer?

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

1 comments:

KanonNerd September 25, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

I had a wonderful summer,,, ´cause I found you.. I´m crying when I see those pics.. You are soo beautiful.. <333
Narimiya in my <3 4-ever!!!!!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP