Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009.12.31.

We're leaving this year behind
In about 5 hours...

Before the celebrations
I'll look back at the year

I had chances to meet many of you this year
Until then things were kept in me

Whenever there's any work or events,
you are there to support me

I am really really grateful

For having this type of year
It's my treasure
Above all, I am happy

This year too
There were new developments

A friend got married
And there was a parting from a close friend too

Honestly
I can't really sort this year out yet
It's not easy to put it into words

Anyway
I did my best this year with a smile

Thank you

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP