Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, February 22, 2010

In the Brain

Hello

Filming for the drama
It's the climax soon

Just now
I received the script for the final episode

It's fast ne

There I was all that time
In that hospital room set
That was the last

Where will I go?

[laugh]

Ah yes
I received Quil Fait Bon's new production 'honey pie'

There was too much for me to eat alone, so I brought it to filming location

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mm~
The crunchiness of the pie is great ne
It's as if the crunchy sound travels directly from the tooth to the brain
I think it's good for the brain
Thank you very much!

Change of topic

Finally
I didn't watch it
The drama is over

Too much
Everyone around me recommended me the drama, so I'll watch it

'LOST'

[laugh]

I'm kinda slow
But I'll get into it completely

Once again
I'll stay indoors at home
To watch DVDs everyday

Well then

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

Kanna February 24, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

So his hair for J is a wig? I am so confused about this~

Thank you for translating~

kanna February 25, 2010 at 3:23 PM  

I wonder if this ( http://community.livejournal.com/aramatheydidnt/608438.html ) is what Nari was talking about?

grumpy February 27, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Definitely a wig... and Yup that's the drama :)

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP