Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Busy Searching

Today
It's the 2nd day in Yugawara


Yesterday
was the overnight

I entered the bath
Feeling slightly tipsy
I didn't notice any ghosts...

I felt refreshed in the morning

But staying all alone
in a ryokan
Can be quite scary~

All the while
I forgot that I was actually in a ryokan
Suddenly though it came to me

The staff asked me
"Did you go out yesterday?"
But I was really fast asleep

Or maybe
It's just that the ryokan was so wonderful



I found these at the ryokan


I really miss these

"Where's Wally"

I love them

I used to have the whole volume
I wonder where they are now

Without delay
We searched for Wally together

Hana-chan is really quick
Somehow Izumi is always last

It's like the opposite
from the drama

We're all getting along well
during filming~


This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP