Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, November 13, 2008

Beauty Improvement Committee.

I've been doing the anan serialization from morning today.


Beauty Improvement Committee.
The theme is cooking !!



The recommended recipe is…

Chicken ginseng soup.


Chicken and beans curry.

Good for health~!!

The chicken ginseng soup is my favourite soup.


Feels like it warms me right down to my heart


N~♥


At the place we did the serialization, there's an interesting girl……no, no, there's a wonderful girl!!


Always makes it enjoyable for me.


She goes to so much trouble ne.


And for me, I learn a lot!!



Well then, I'm off to the next magazine interview.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP