Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, November 2, 2008

Dentists in training.

Hello.


It's finally starting, Narimiya blog.


There are, by no means, any designs to this.


For me to write a blog is a little strange.
But I'll be having fun as I liven it up.



There was a talk event for the Nippon Dental University school festival today.


I overslept a little.


But I went to work, with the dentists in training, with a face that didn't look like I did (oversleep) at all.


I was nervous as it's been awhile since I did a public talk.


It was fun though.


The dentists in training wore pink polo shirts illustrated with a deer.


Why is it a deer ??



Ah-, because it's a dental university.



Ah-, I see.




Notes
deer = shika
dentistry = shika

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP