Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Welcome back.

Today was an off day !!




So I was drinking till morning and my memory has flown off.

Bruises all over.

Probably bumped my body onto various things.



And also, somehow my shoes and socks are arranged outside the entranceway.


???


When I sobered up, I realized my mobile phone was missing.



Looked for it hurriedly.




For some reason...


It was in the fridge.


My mobile phone that was found in such a strange place.


It was cold ne, welcome back.

I won't let you go through this experience again.



Hmm ?
Err, you were placed god knows where before too you say !?



No no~never never (*laugh*)

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP