Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, October 5, 2009

MOS Burger x Narimiya

Today
Seems like the weather suddenly turned cold

It's autumn after all

The rain
Made me realize that summer is over
Lonely ne

Soon, the clothes
I'd like to put on the ones with autumn-like colours
I'll have to make a wardrobe seasonal change soon

News for everyone

For the collaboration with MOS Burger
It's desserts!

Rice flour is used for the pound cake
And fresh tomatoes for the jam

I like those ingredients
So they are included in the products

For more details go here
http://www.mos.co.jp/mobile/

With Nakano-san from Fuji TV
A picture of me drinking


Well then

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP