Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, October 9, 2009

This is Me...

Today
Was my day off from filming
I was collecting data


Following that was a business meeting
Together with my manager

Then my stomach...

To Shibuya's MOS

I was at the entrance [laugh]

After I made my order,
Showing off at the cashier

"This is me..."

It was all going great until I took my wallet out
I didn't have any cash

In the end, my manager
had to pay for me

Then

Exceptionally good hamburger sandwich
Tomato and lettuce


Delicious~

Now
I'm off for a massage

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP