Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back from Fishing

Yesterday
After gym
I had healthy seafood

In an interesting shop

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fishing pond bar 'Zauo'

I ate fish which I caught myself
While sitting in a ship
They let you do that
It's that type of system

Before making orders
Go fishing o(^-^)o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then a big one came along

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Or rather, this...
Isn't it a shark!?

I was pumped up
Wanted to catch it

"That's our pet..."
the shop assistant said

What

There were many other fishes
Noisily with others
I had fun fishing

The fish which I caught
You be the judge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The catch
Ishigakidai
Sea bream
Horse mackerel

Somehow there's a turban shell [laugh]

Fishing was really fun
I was full of sashimi

Next time
I'll eat other stuff

Wow
This bar
Isn't it great?

It's been a while
Since a meal was entertaining

Now I'm at home

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm watching 'Bloody Monday' earlier
It'll be aired tomorrow

It will be a 2 hour special tomorrow!

It's a must-watch ne

Ah!

But before that
I'll be on 'Ousama no Brunch'

For that, yoroshiku as well ne

This has been Narimiya.

3 comments:

Kanna January 23, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

SO jealous he gets to watch BM before its out, but then again he plays J so it's a given.

Hahaha, the shark was the owners pet and he wanted to catch it, silly nari~

Can't wait for BM. thanks for your trans!!!!

Anonymous January 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

thank you for transalating!

i just become hiroki's fan ^^

grumpy January 25, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

You're both welcome :)

I love him in Bloody Monday!!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP