Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yoga

Today
I attended the au smart fitness event
It's a campaign that I'm in

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A mobile phone that supports yoga
A ground-breaking application
As for me, yoga
I practice it

With this
Where I like
In my own time
I can try my best at yoga

During the event
I only did one yoga pose
But my body felt warm already

Ah
Great

During the New Year holidays I've been taking it easy
My body got kinda weak
Just at the right time, maybe? [laugh]

For 2010
Work is already starting slowly

Tomorrow
Is the day for J-kun

Each time for the filming
There's a good feeling that it will be fun

I'll do my best

Looking through my email I wondered
if there's anything good there

What is this!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At year end, I met a fashionable DOG

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

2 comments:

Kanna January 15, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

I don't know if its been said before, but I really do appreciate you translating all his entries! ^^ That dog mask is adorable.

grumpy January 15, 2010 at 5:54 PM  

Hello Kanna :)
You're welcome. I try to translate what I can (^8^)/

And it seems like he's always adorable!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP