Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Monday, April 5, 2010

Heartwarming

Today's filming
was of the family sitting together


Occasionally
There's something heartwarming

But then
A family scene always involves a battle

During interval
I had miso ramen with Hori Chiemi-san
who plays the role of Daichi's mother



There was much garlic
in the miso ramen

Unmistakeably
Right now, I'm...

Garlic-man

After this
Filming continues, I'll do my best with garlic power!!

This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

2 comments:

kanna. April 7, 2010 at 12:13 PM  

I love that actress! She plays motherly roles very wel1! Another reason to look foreword to this drama =).


As always thanks for translating~

grumpy April 11, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

Hi kanna :)

I think they look more like siblings than mother & son (*8*) lol...

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP