Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, April 8, 2010

KOJI-san

Today
Not as Shinagawa Daichi
But working as Narimiya Hiroki

Advertisement photography as the image character for KOJI-san




Being in the 2nd year
I'm now able to talk a lot
With the company president and everyone

Actually... I'm a shy person [laugh]

Look forward to the posters
That will be up in June

Somehow during lunch break
We started to talk about planning for old age

It's catching up

I have to do my best now
It's important!!

That's kinda what I feel

But this sense of urgency
Gives me motivation
To gain more experiences

Oh
Do I have my house keys today!?

Seems like I really need
Crisis control

This has been Shinagawa Daichi.

4 comments:

kanna April 12, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Haha, he says "working as narimiya hiroki" but signs of as "shinigawa daichi"

KOJI-san is a character for another upcoming drama?

I hope year 2010 is full of good work from/for him =D

As always, thank you for translating. Hope you are dry on your side of the screen, it has been raining endlessly over here >>

Anonymous April 13, 2010 at 3:50 AM  

Happy,happy,happy........
The weather is here also very cold so nothing to laugh ,but I´m happy that the Actor of Koji-san and Daichi is alright.

Happy...
Too much I know...sorry...smile...
That´s me!!!

emil April 15, 2010 at 5:38 PM  

Thank you for translating >.< i'm a newbie, hajimemashite =)

grumpy April 17, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Hi kanna & Gebers,
KOJI is actually a cosmetics brand.
Btw it's also constantly raining where I am, but I don't mind it :)

Hello emil,
Thanks for dropping by (^8^)/

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP