Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, November 21, 2009

Final School Festivals

Hello!!

Today
The final school festivals for the year

Kobe Women's College and Baika Women's College
Off I go

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kansai is dangerous ne [laugh]

Very excitable
I had a good time there

Thank you very much

Then

These days
Drama filming
From morning till evening

Jet lag too
Have I recovered from it?
I'm not that sure

Ah yes
I announced this at the school festival
From 12 - 24 December
During this period
Narimiya.com real shop
Will open!

The location is somewhere between Harajuku and Shibuya
It's a place with awesome street fashion
There will be a shop

I've thought of this many times
The concept of this shop
It's about "pair"
Various items will be in limited stock
Do drop by.

More details about the location
Will be given later

Today's top item ↑↑

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An adidas parka which I bought from Germany
With an enamel of the adidas mark

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP