Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Thursday, November 26, 2009

Once again

Filming is over
And I'm on my way home

I've been staying up till late these days
Somehow I still feel quite good!

So

The ban is lifted

The revival of 'Bloody Monday'

There's actually been talk about this
Since half a year back
I really like the role that I play
And the original work is one of my favourites

Once again
I look forward to playing that character

I'm grateful to everyone
Who worked for the return of this series

I'll make sure that J is powered up
When he makes his appearance in 2010

Please look forward to it

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well then

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP