Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ALL UP.

Hello~

Yesterday was my last filming
for 'Bloody Monday'!

Working in the series
and having to part with great staff
It was really sad

Filming for the last scene yesterday
There was a battle in the cold sunset [difficult]

How will the ending be for J?
Please watch the drama

To warm up the cold body,
I went to a ramen shop


Because it was ALL UP for me... 2 eggs!

With both my stomach and heart happy
I went home

Because it's cold today
Keep yourselves warm~

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP