Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring Collection

Today
I attended an event
For nonno's Spring Collection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It was a surprise
Once again it was a secret from everyone

Sorry

For this event
Wearing DIESEL
Styling was done by me

Like S/S
The image is healthy, active and cute

The theme colours are
Blue and orange
The coordinates I chose

DIESEL was one of the first collections
That I started to watch
It's a brand that I really like

So
To be granted this wonderful opportunity
I was really glad

Exciting ↑↑

The young ones who came
Were also stylishly dressed

As is expected of nonno's readers

Furthermore, this event
It's the industry's first 3D broadcast
Something new for fashion

Those who watched in 3D
How was it?

Tomorrow, from early in the morning it's drama filming
Now on I'll be tackling the script

I'll do my best

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP