Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not Losing to the Wind or Rain

Yesterday
was the final episode of
'Bloody Monday'

When I was going to work in the morning
I looked like I was in sleepwear
I had been out

On the way home to change clothes
I took an elevator with
a neighbour who lives on the same floor as me

Just before we arrived
"Today is the last episode ne"
was the comment made

Many people like it
'Bloody Monday'

It has ended

The end of filming
Thank you everyone

Being the character J
It's my treasure

Today
On location for 'Yankee-kun to Megane-chan'

In the morning
There was terrible rain, wind and thunder
But it cleared up

Some things
Had been blown away

As expected
Will filming be possible today?

"Umm, it'll be difficult"
said the hair and make-up stylist

If filming is discontinued
There's no need to set the hair

Suddenly outside the window

Blown by the strong wind
It looked like a palm tree was gonna be uprooted at any moment

If I go out
My fate will be the same
as that tree

[laugh]

3 scenes had been taken
Miraculously one scene turned out good

Other than the shrinking hair
I had a good sleep [laugh]

Lunch
was under a clear sky
While eating the catered food
I had a chat with the staff

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Curry was on the menu
The sauce was very spicy

This has been Narimiya.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP