Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Sunday, November 16, 2008

Don't be deceived by melon soda !

Good evening !



Thanks for watching Bloody Monday yesterday




J drank melon soda again ne



When I think about it,
before I took on this role, I've not really drunk melon soda.




When you think of melon soda, don't you think it's a weird thing ?



Cos it doesn't actually taste like melons, does it ?



It looks like it, but it doesn't.



The pop colour is cute, like a fascinating character.



I was deceived but I don't hate it




N~


If I can play J and bring out those kinds of feelings too, it will be great na~





Today I did some work for Louis Vuitton.



The photo shoot was at my favourite place ……

The photo at the top of my blog is also taken there, at Montook.



One of my favourite stores.




Anyway, my order was
Iced Herb Mint Tea (*laugh*)




But it should have been hot.





Maybe it was a little chilly for me.

Had a stomachache



Well, see you tomorrow

2 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

O.o did a work for Louis Vuitton? nice!! anyway, the place lloked great no wonder he liked it a lot ne~

Anonymous November 20, 2008 at 5:35 PM  

Yeah I was thinking whoaaa LV...
So far I like his blog posts, good thing he puts pics :)

Ots Geek for the translations!!

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP