Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My younger brother.

Good evening.



I'm at the office today, it's covering the media day.

On my way, I counted ・・・12 different media.

OOo~

But I really want people to watch Lalapipo, so I'll persist on doing all the media coverage.



And now, this might be a little sudden, but let me introduce you !

To ・・・・・ my cute little brother.






・・・・・・・・・(*laugh*)


It's Lalapipo-kun.

Mascot-kun

for the movie Lalapipo which opens next year.



I'd like you to watch the movie,

and please give some love to Lalapipo-kun too.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 18, 2008 at 1:35 PM  

First commentor!! yay!!

lalapipo-kun is very cute(I want one!!!) as well as Hiroki-kun!!I think he looks really good in Innocent Love..but haven't catch him in Bloody Monday yet..

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP