Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Friday, November 7, 2008

Ouchー.

Good morning !!

Before I realized it, many people have been reading here, I'm surprised.


Many thanks.


Leーt's spend the whole day today in good spirits too.


Going to the set of Bloody Monday after this.


It's terrorist day.



For some reason, my lower back has been in pain since the midnight two days back.


Then I remembered.

I fell from the bed while I was asleep.


The TV stand near the bed broke right in half so it must have been some crash.



What's most surprising is that I totally forgot something like that.



Filming today lasts till evening so I'll get through it with some compress.





It hurtsー (*laugh*)

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP