Blog & News translations are always posted on unleashthegeek first!

Please do not repost the blog translations
.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

In proportion to stress.

Yesterday,

how should I put it

Filming ended at midnight, and I went back home



WhewーTired

Let's take a showerー


Rubbing the shampoo in vigorously

Wash, rinse

Didn't seem enough, one more time wash and rinse

I thought one more time



Without realizing ・・・・・・



Washed it 4 times.


Why ???



In my case, it looks like I'll shampoo in proportion to stress



If that's the case, there's still room for more.




Thinking of such things, I went to bed.




By the way, the conditioner goes in once per shampoo.



Well, it doesn't matter ne (*laugh*)




I didn't take the shampoo photo at home so

this is me today.

0 comments:

Custom Search
Dong Bang Shin Ki - COMPLETE SET Limited Box (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP